Zack Snyder's Justice League Trailer Reaction (Youtube) + Favorite Shots.

 Whew!! SnyderCut Fam... How we feeling?! Here's my reaction and below that, I'll go through my favorite shots.


I love this shot! Such an iconic silhouette of the batman in the knightmare world. 

While on the subject of the Knightmare world.... the JOKER blew me away. His control and dominance is unsettling here.

And the shot of the crew that made this knightmare world happen, Darkseid, Desaad, & Granny Goodness. The fact that this exists still blows my mind!

Black Suit Superman doing Flight 2.0. This suit is perfection, my GOD. I knew it would look great but in motion smh sheesh!

Steppenwolf is WAY more of a force than the 17' version. He actually matters and appears to have an arc. Not to mention, dude looks terrifying. 

Cyborg gets more respect in the trailer than Josstice League. That barrel roll sequence looks EPIC!!

Easily one of my favorite Batman shots EVER

This shot looks beyond epic smh I can't wait to see the real history Lesson.


March 18th, cannot get here soon enough!!

Comments