NEW UPDATE: YouTube Dumps! January 15th - 23rd

What's good Everyone! 

This year I figured I'd add something a little different to my blog for posting sake. I will be Weekly/Bi-Weekly YouTube dumps, which is just a post containing the videos I've released on my channel, for those here who haven't seen any of them.

My YouTube videos cover topics that I feel get the message across better in video format, similar to how my blogposts cover topics that are best suited to be written about. These Posts will drop on Sundays, so be on the lookout for em! 

Without further due, here are my recent vids!


SCREAM (2022) Review (January 15th)




Moon Knight Trailer Reaction (January 18th)




Ranking the SCREAM Films (January 20th)




My Thoughts on The Batman Funeral Scene (January 23rd)





Comments